Release Manager - Consumer Tech Project
- Bangalore, India
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment, with creative and intellectually curious Platform Infrastructure Engineers who are passionate about design and implementation of automated, high-performance, always-on systems in the public cloud that meet the demands of our digital customers today and in the future
- Identify and deliver self-service capabilities to other engineering functions that require on-demand infrastructure
- Mature the use of existing cloud services in addition to identifying, testing, and adopting new services to address new demands, features, and business products
- Work closely with architecture, security, compliance, SRE, and other business functions to define requirements, to collaborate on designs, and to execute on the delivery of solutions
- Familiarity with cloud network architectures
- Experience with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions, including Terraform, Ansible, or cloud-init
- Experience with container orchestration and service mesh architectures, including Kubernetes/Istio, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Familiarity with Linux OS engineering, configuration management, and troubleshooting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top