Realty Management Division, US Real Estate, Senior Housing, Associate/ Analyst - Dallas
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Dallas, TX, seeks an Associate/Analyst in the U.S. Real Estate (USRE) group within the Realty Management Division (RMD). USRE supports real estate investing across multiple product types across the US. This includes sourcing, underwriting and due diligence, acquisitions, asset management, construction and development oversight, financings and dispositions for firm real estate investments.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Evaluate real estate and other investment opportunities by preparing discounted cash flow models and other financial analyses
- Formulate and execute strategies to maximize value through knowledge of real estate markets and value-add strategies
- Assist in the development and presentation of real estate and other investment summaries with recommendations to senior management for approval
- Interface with operating partners to collect and evaluate asset and portfolio level financial information
- Lead disposition efforts of real estate assets including contract negotiation, transaction management and closing
- Interface with consultants, 3rd party contractors, lenders and legal counsel
- Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends
- Strong academic background - 4 year finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of real estate experience with asset management and transaction experience in multiple product types (multifamily / senior housing preferred)
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Must know MS Office Excel to an advanced level
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top