Realty Management Division, US Real Estate, Portfolio Management, Analyst - Dallas
Responsibilities and Qualifications
This role engages in asset, investment and portfolio level performance measurement, investor level reporting, management of investment liquidity, coordinating quarterly business plan process, and investment analysis presentations, , management of existing debt (compliance with covenants and lender deliverables), and financial analysis to senior management to support and enable strategic capital decisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Review and analyze business plan models for determination of asset and investment performance.
- Work daily with business units to manage active real estate portfolios and support business decisions that impact investment performance. Interact with business teams in NY, Asset Management, Controllers, Legal, Tax, and third party consultants.
- Support quarterly business plan and valuation process.
- Coordinate with Investment and Fund Accounting groups for property capital requirements and financial reporting. Calculate and analyze performance returns on a quarterly basis to oversee and direct quarterly valuations and business plan. Prepare leveraged return metrics.
- Provide ongoing investment level reporting and ad hoc reporting for local and NY business units.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university
- 1+ years of experience in real estate portfolios, with preference for previous experience with investment valuations and/or working in a private equity real estate firm, REIT, or Core Fund
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and all Word products and modeling skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment; set prioritization for the team
- Strong project management skills as well as ability to manage senior leadership
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top