Realty Management Division, US Real Estate Asset Manager, Associate/Vice President
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving, TX (Dallas), seeking a Associate or Vice President asset manager to work in the US Real Estate group of the Realty Management Division (RMD).
Primary responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of 5 to 15 assets (core / value-add commercial) which includes business plan preparation and presentation, developing monthly cash flow projections, monthly and/or quarterly reporting, oversight of third party service providers, capital plan oversight, business plan execution, and ultimate disposition of real estate assets
- Evaluate real estate and other investment opportunities by preparing discounted cash flow models and other financial analyses using ARGUS and Excel
- Formulate and execute strategies to maximize value through knowledge of real estate markets and value-add strategies
- Assist in the development and presentation of real estate and other investment summaries with recommendations to senior management for approval
- Interface with intermediaries and operating partners to collect and evaluate asset and portfolio level financial information
- Lead disposition efforts of real estate assets including contract negotiation, transaction management and closing
- Interface with consultants, 3rd party contractors, lenders and legal counsel
- Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends
Basic Qualifications• Strong academic background – 4 year finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
- Minimum five years of real estate experience with asset management and transaction experience in multiple product types preferred
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external
- Must know MS Office Excel and Argus to an advanced level
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top