Realty Management Division - US Real Estate - Administrative Assistant - Irving
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving TX, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Realty Management Division’s (RMD) US Real Estate group. USRE is a business unit within RMD that primarily supports divisions within the firm that engage in real estate investing activities. USRE is responsible for deal sourcing, underwriting, acquisition due diligence, asset management and disposition functions on office, retail, industrial, and multi U family/residential assets.
This position reports to VP.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or executive.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
- Timesheet processing and coordination for senior members of the team
- Assist Compliance Department with document requests
- Manage/setup SharePoint sites for the department
- Process invoices using internal database
- Vendor Management/onboarding and ongoing maintenance
- Lease Administration/file maintenance and ensuring that all leases that are signed are in conformance with compliance regulations
Basic Qualifications-Basic Qualifications
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines/Comfortable with a sometimes high-pressure environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems easily
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in Outlook. Helpful to be comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience (max experience is 10 years)
- College Degree preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top