Realty Management Division - Structured Finance Team - Analyst - Irving
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving, TX (Dallas), seeks an Analyst in the Structured Finance group within the Realty Management Division (RMD).
Structured Finance engages in (1) debt related sourcing, originations, restructuring and refinancing efforts, (2) ongoing relationship management with lenders and strategic partners (3) acquisition/development/financing opportunities (4) negotiation of term sheets and loan agreements coupled with oversight of compliance with loan covenants (5) investment structuring (6) capital markets focus.
The Structured Finance team partners with divisions within the firm, including the Merchant Banking Division, Securities – Special Situations Group, and Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
The ideal candidate has experience in loan originations and real estate finance.
- Support debt related activities including loan sourcing, originations, and restructurings
- Work with deal teams during acquisition due diligence and annual business plan process
- Coordinate and interact with real estate, portfolio management, legal and closing teams on structuring of investments, negotiations, and executing transactions
- Interface with business units on frequent basis to discuss investing opportunities
- Manage relations with internal investing partners and lender relationships
Basic Qualifications• Bachelors degree from a four year college or university
- 2+ years of related experience in loan originations or real estate finance
- Orientation toward financial markets
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident)
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature with strong organization and management skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top