Realty Management Division (RMD), Asset Management, Analyst, Sydney
We use our expertise to provide investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. Our work is divided across hospitality, loan asset management, real estate credit investing, portfolio management, real estate asset management and residential mortgage asset management. If you're passionate about real estate and finance, have strong analytical skills, and are a great communicator who is eager to make an impact, realty management could be the right place for you.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment to broaden your knowledge and experience in management within Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills to be an integral part of the Division.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
Realty Management Division (RMD) manages real estate and loan assets across Asia (Japan, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, China and Taiwan).
RMD's members are across Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney. We are a team of professionals working closely with the business to underwrite, close, and manage distressed real estate and loan assets as well as work on the financing of the deals.
RMD is seeking to hire an analyst/associate with relevant experience in managing, financing, structuring, closing, and underwriting of real estate and loan investments.
As a general analyst in RMD, this position will report to the respective leaders of the transaction and main responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Asset management of existing investments
- Portfolio management of existing investments
- Obtain financing / refinancing for new / existing investments (mostly new)
- Structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal & tax compliance, etc.
- Closing execution / documentation of transactions
- Direct communications with internal deal team, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Underwrite acquisition transactions (loans and real estate) including working on investment committee memorandums
- Financial modeling, power point presentations, various internal memorandums
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Business level or above in English reading/written skills
- Logical thinking and well organized with good project management skills
- Excellent skills in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Good communication skill
- Understanding of basic corporate finance (NPV, IRR, etc.)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top