Realty Management Division - Residential Mortgage Asset Management (RMAM) - Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We use our expertise to provide investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. Our work is divided across hospitality, loan asset management, real estate credit investing, portfolio management, real estate asset management and residential mortgage asset management. If you're passionate about real estate and finance, have strong analytical skills, and are a great communicator who is eager to make an impact, realty management could be the right place for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Divisional Overview Residential Mortgages Asset Management (RMAM) is a business unit within the Realty Management Division (RMD) primarily supporting the Securities division's Mortgage Loan Trading and Investment Banking's Structured Finance desks. RMAM is responsible for directing and facilitating due diligence (at both the deal and asset levels) for the acquisitions, sales and securitizations of residential loan portfolios, and ensuring completion of transaction closing requirements. Post trade RMAM is responsible for the Asset management and facilitation of the portfolio's strategies and portfolio performance reporting.
Analyst will support the Residential Mortgages Asset Management leadership team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Business unit head, Chief of Staff and key leadership managers on platform initiatives projects, reporting, and departmental and training efforts.
- Integral member of the Realty Management Division (RMD), RMAM's Chief of Staff & Management team, supporting both the Business unit head and core functional business heads
- Develop and implement communication strategies that promote the RMD loan business
- Create, write and edit communication including internal articles, presentations and business marketing materials
- Produce high quality marketing materials and business presentations for key stakeholders
- Assist to develop, market and communicate RMAM programs and initiatives
- Assist with analysis, writing and gathering of information necessary for business and management reporting
- Work closely with Human Capital Management on RMAM recruiting efforts
- Other related ad hoc projects and duties as requested to support the RMAM leadership team
- Assist in project management team on platform project initiatives (policy and procedures, technology, departmental initiatives)
- Strong Academic Background - 4 year degree with a min 3.0 GPA
- Solid Analytical/Logical mindset and attention to details
- Strong communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding writing skills
- Ability to work effectively across all levels
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic – high energy and a "can do" approach
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Commercial focus and interest in financial markets
- Flexibility to work across various projects and with different stakeholders globally
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top