Realty Management Division, Real Estate Investments Manager, Analyst / Associate, Frankfurt / London (Nordics, CEE or Netherlands coverage)
The Realty Management Division (RMD) plays an integral role in supporting the firm's real estate investing strategy by providing investment and asset management services globally in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. RMD serves as an extension to revenue divisions by providing services such as sourcing, acquisition, underwriting and due diligence of distressed and performing real estate and loan assets, asset management, portfolio management and disposition across various property types including office, multi-family, retail and hotel. Our division also manages residential loan portfolios and warehouse repo lines across auto, student, and consumer asset classes while providing structure, pricing and collateral analysis support. We look for individuals who are passionate about real estate and finance, have strong problem solving and analytical skills, and are a great communicators who are eager to make an impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Asset management oversight of GS operating partners including, measurement and reporting of asset level metrics (revenue, costs, capex) and how these affect our overall returns in conjunction with our portfolio management team
- Support preparation of the bi-annual business plan process by working with our external Asset Management partners in drawing up asset and portfolio strategies as well as setting sales and leasing targets for the upcoming year
- Support preparation of real estate leasing, capex and transactional models to present to senior management and external boards for their approval
- Support with new transaction underwriting in conjunction MBD / ESSG, excel model underwriting, due diligence coordination and implementation and investment memo preparation
- Take part in pricing negotiations and scrubbing sessions with internal and external parties
- Assist with the new deal Take-Down and Vendor On-boarding, liaising with other parts of the firm as well as external parties to set up structures needed to asset manage including legal and accounting teams
- Undertake adhoc projects, initiatives and lead work streams as necessary
- Compile regular market analysis on target markets
- General administrative duties, system & file management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably minimum 1 years' experience working as an analyst with real estate experience, and a strong desire to work in the Real Estate space
- Strong academic background gained in a quantitative discipline preferable due to high level of modelling and required
- Solid analytical/logical mind-set and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident)
- High level competency with Microsoft Excel and Power Point with a preference for those who also have experience with Argus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top