Realty Management Division, Real Estate Asset Management, Analyst/Associate, Tokyo
We use our expertise to provide investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. Our work is divided across hospitality, loan asset management, real estate credit investing, portfolio management, real estate asset management and residential mortgage asset management. If you're passionate about real estate and finance, have strong analytical skills, and are a great communicator who is eager to make an impact, realty management could be the right place for you.
Would you like to utilize your finance and real estate knowledge to further build your brand by working on real estate opportunities with Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong financial knowledge and a background in real estate. This individual will be part of the team looking after real estate-related investments mainly in Japan and potentially other parts of Asia, across both debt and equity positions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Evaluate and underwrite potential investment opportunities with our capital partners within the firm
- Asset management of investments
- Oversight of operating partners
- Structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal, tax, and compliance issues
- Closing execution / documentation of transactions
- Direct communication and frequent interaction with internal GS teams, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, consultants, and accountants
- Financial modeling, PowerPoint presentations, and various internal memorandums / reporting
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- One or more years of experience in relevant industry
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
- Native Japanese speaking, reading, and writing
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top