Realty Management Division, Loan Asset Management , Analyst - Irving
Loan Asset Management is a business unit within the Realty Management Division (RMD) of Goldman Sachs in the Irving, Texas (Dallas) office. Loan Asset Management is functionally divided between loan asset management and acquisitions. The acquisition group and loan asset managers engage in sourcing, underwriting, pricing and subsequent management of individual and portfolio acquisitions of performing and non-performing commercial real estate and C&I loans.
- Input, run and analyze loan pricing models to help determine bid pricing strategies
- Communicate with acquisition, legal and U.S. real estate teams, as well as various New York business groups, in order to prepare pipeline reports, complete conflict checks and negotiate confidentiality agreements
- Assist the Loan Asset Management team in the management and monitoring of loans and the preparation of business plans
- Perform collateral analysis and valuation
- Support ongoing and ad hoc reporting for local and NY business teams
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- Finance experience preferably on the loan side
- Demonstrated orientation toward and interest in understanding financial markets
- Advanced quantitative and technical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive by nature with detail orientation and intellectual curiosity. Strong sense of accountability and dedication to continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management skills a must
Preferred Qualifications• Fluency in Spanish
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top