Realty Management Division – Hospitality Asset Manager – Associate/VP
The Realty Management Division (RMD) Hospitality group is responsible for the sourcing, underwriting, acquisition, asset management, and disposition of hospitality assets in the U.S. The current portfolio is comprised of more than 156 hotels. The portfolio includes hotels that are branded with Starwood, Marriott, Hilton, Carlson, IHG and Choice franchises.
This role will be part of the Asset Management team that currently oversees 8 upscale and full service hotels that are Securities Division balance sheet investments and a portfolio of 148 limited and full service assets within the Merchant banking Division platform. The responsibilities of this position include assisting in key Asset Management decisions involving hotel operations, capital spend, forecasting and budgeting, and performance benchmarking.
- Interact with 3rd Party Management companies to create annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Conduct analysis regarding various value add projects including brand/flag changes, hotel expansion, meeting space additions, and F&B re-concepting.
- Benchmark revenue and cost trends against similar brand/size hotels within the existing portfolio
- Lead disposition efforts of real estate assets including contract negotiation, transaction management and closing
- Interface with consultants, 3rd party contractors, lenders and legal counsel
- Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends
Basic Qualifications• Minimum of 5 years of real estate experience, hotel experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience managing real estate assets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- High level competency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Sharepoint.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top