QUALITY ASSURANCE - Technology - Quality Assurance Engineering - London
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
• Manages a wide variety of initiatives for the senior leadership of the division • Develops management presentations (both internal and external to Technology) • Manages the divisional communications strategy • Drives the external outreach strategy • Help with campus recruitment strategy Responsibilities • Support senior leadership on initiatives across the division focused on external events and marketing • Role varies by initiative and may be project management related or acting as a business analyst • Work on both short term, ad hoc requests as well as longer term analyses and projects • Work with application development teams to advise on product marketing, strategy, adoption, and stakeholder management at all levels of the organization • Research and develop content for internal and external presentations - leveraging a variety of tools such as interviews, meetings, internet, internal materials • Identify external events and conferences Engineering should be attending and speaking • Conduct research on attendees, panelists and prepare GS presenters for conferences • Work closely with HCM, Executive Office, and Compliance to obtain approval on external events and marketing • Drive the logistics and marketing of external events, obtaining the necessary Compliance approvals • Coordinate internal meetings to share Engineering solutions with business partners (e.g., Innovation Boards) The Ideal Candidate Will • Demonstrate the ability to be accountable for a broad range of activities and demonstrate clear ability to take ownership by diving deeper where needed. • Serve as a central point of communication, coordination and information flow for the regional technology leadership team to ensure consistency across numerous routine and ad hoc administrative tasks • Facilitate leadership and regional technology forums and meetings, including planning and managing agendas as well as content and follow-ups • Develop creative, compelling presentations and internal posts to articulate technology
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Execution of projects - satisfaction in knowing the projects you are managing add value to the organization
• Organizational Awareness - Resourceful and knows how to cultivate relationships. Ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders and cross-functional teams, from new joiners to senior leaders, globally
• Planning and Prioritization - Demonstrates an ability to set objectives and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals. Is also comfortable identifying and generating opportunities to drive additional value for the organization
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum of 3 years' experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Strong knowledge, or interest in, technology and trends
• Strong presentation skills; able to put together commercial, creative presentations for management across a wide range of topics
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Results-oriented and pro-active
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Highly proactive person who demonstrates initiative and ownership and can work with little direction on complicated, sensitive assignments
• Strong communications skills - listening, written, and verbal
• Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work under pressure and prioritize
• Fast learner, ability to navigate the organization to get up to speed quickly on key topics
• Broad knowledge of and interest in Financial Services, GS businesses
• Experience working on a global team
• Ability to communicate technology products and concepts to non-technologists
• Strong familiarity with social media platforms and websites, how they work and how different audiences use them
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top