Quality Assurance - Software Developer in Test -London
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop Software to automate testing of complex software products and systems using industry standard tooling/best practices
- Create and implement Testing strategy for new and ongoing projects
- Work across teams to drive continuous quality uplift of products and systems through automation
- Develop test automation tools or uplift existing tools in collaboration with GS Platform team
- Automate collection and analysis of quality metrics with the goal of driving ongoing improvements to the quality of the product
- Work with Core Quality Assurance Engineering team and a firmwide community of engineers to create/share Testing best practices and drive its adoption
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with test automation through developing unit/integration/system tests for large systems
- Excellent Communication, Influencing, Relationship building skills
- Good understanding of industry standard test automation tools and their applicability to different testing scenarios
- Passionate about improving Software Quality and driving best practices
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top