Quality Assurance, Salt Lake City and Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service. The Firm is launching a digitally led financial services business for consumers and businesses. The Firm sees an opportunity to leverage our competencies in technology and risk management to capture this opportunity at accretive returns and without the burdens of legacy costs and fixed infrastructure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Establish QA monitoring and controls by applying aspects of the Operational Risk Management (ORM) Framework, including: Risk and Control Self Assessments, Risk Events and Key Risk Indicators
- Identify root cause of data quality issues discovered through the review process and present recommendations for improvement
- Conduct risk assessments of major business initiatives and ensuring appropriate controls are implemented
- Manage Quality Assurance Representatives and help monitor day-to-day activities to ensure alignment with the business' policies and procedures
- Review and analyze transactions and processes for compliance and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to discuss QA review findings and remediation steps
- Ensure that critical information is communicated to leadership in an accurate and timely fashion
- Seven-plus years of experience in a QA role at a financial institution
- Two-plus years of management experience
- Results and delivery orientation, as indicated by progressively larger management responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field or equivalent military experience
- Experience driving organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of consumer banking including regulations, compliance, policies, process and procedures
- Experience in ORM and executing compliance methods
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top