Quality Assurance Engineer - Ayco - CIMD Tech
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
HOW WILL YOU FULFILL YOUR ROLE
As part of the quality management team, you will be helping development teams deliver a diverse set of technology products meeting a high degree of excellence. We do this by supporting development processes and building confidence those processes will result in quality software. Additionally, we iterate through the testing cycle to find defects as soon as possible at least cost. If you like collaborating with extremely skilled developers to solve problems, experience a lot of different technology while delighting the customer, this is the place for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Encourage good software development practices
- Functionally test individual development activities
- Document test cases and capture evidence
- Thoroughly document and communicate defects
- Build rapport with development team by reporting accurate defects and being a subject matter expert
- Collaborate with software engineers to reproduce defects and to gain understanding of functionality
- Develop automated test scripts for functional end-to-end regression
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Be a key contributor for your Scrum team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or related field
- 2+ years' experience in test case documentation and evidence collection
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience documenting, prioritizing, and facilitating defect remediation
- Previous Scrum team participant
- Data verification and structured query language
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top