MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- Involved in end to end testing of the application and providing sign-off
- Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team
- Actively attend daily stand up calls, weekly grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Documenting test cases for Story, reviewing it with Product team and getting their by in on the scope for testing.
- Testing and Automating both API and UI features using Rest Assured and Selenium.
- Execute both in-sprint and regression tests for release sign off.
- Analyze automated test run results and identify code bugs by logging it in the jira.
- Actively triage bugs with Developer and review any open bugs which are risk accepted with Product before production release.
- Fix automation scripts depending on the changes in upstream/downstream services.
- Working closely with customer service agents on providing demo of newly built feature workflow along with providing screenshots for training material.
- Working with vendor teams and reducing the complexity in automating the interaction tests involved with vendor API's.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience
- B.S. or higher (Computer Science degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as REST Assured, Selenium, jMeter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Comfort with agile operating models
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity