PWM, User Experience, UX Designer, Analyst/Associate
You will be part of a small team deeply involved in user research, interaction design, and usability testing. You should have a solid understanding of user experience and application design, and be able to provide strategic solutions to complex problems in a timely manner. There will be the opportunity to work on different types of applications, iterating on design options as you help shape streamlined ways to guide users through previously confusing interactions, thereby delivering a real impact to the business.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Over the next few years, some of our highest priority projects are redesigning the digital tools and applications used by PWM employees and clients by applying user experience principles and techniques. You will help build a living style guide to communicate the design system across PWM, and be a key contact in conveying the benefits of sound UX methods to the organization.
- Turning complex problems into simple and engaging end user experiences
- Communicating effectively to illustrate and defend design choices, advocating for the end user
- Contribute to transforming PWM into a user centered design development organization
Basic QualificationsEXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of experience in UX / UI design
- Passion for implementing user-centered design process and principles in application design
- Ability to think strategically and translate requirements into logical solutions
- Ability to work with users to understand tasks, goals and pain points
- Experience collaborating with product managers and developers to explore implementation options and constraints
- Strong work examples showcasing complex interactions
- Experience developing and maintaining interaction patterns
- Formal academic background in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or related field preferred
- Familiarity with basic finance industry concepts is a plus
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top