PWM, FICC Solutions Group - Wealth Management Professional
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENTWe're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with strong work ethic, desire to work closely with fixed income industry professionals, and ability to think outside the box? Wealth Management Professionals support all portfolio management and trading aspects of our fixed income business from an operational and account management standpoint. The team is seeking professionals with an understanding of fixed income markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing the ongoing operational aspects of the Private Wealth Management municipal bond business. OUR IMPACT The FICC Solutions Group is a global team within Private Wealth Management (PWM) focused on providing PWM clients with customized solutions in the fixed income, currency and commodity (FICC) markets. With product specialists engaged in the markets every day, FICC Solutions offers both advisory strategies and transactional solutions for clients. The team develops and manages a range of separately managed accounts that provide customized solutions to construct strategic allocations, implement tactical views, and hedge portfolio risks. On the transactional side, we have a robust execution platform and a multitude of global trading counterparties and issuers. A Wealth Management Professional in FICC Solutions will provide support to the portfolio managers and sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management and ongoing servicing of existing clients. HOW
YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your operational background and experiences to contribute to a growing business
- Enhance your business acumen for municipal bond market dynamics as it pertains to account management and client servicing
- Work with a team to identify and implement strategic enhancements to the PWM municipal bond business
- Serve as key liaison to other areas of the Firm that support FICC Solutions
- Develop relationships with sales teams throughout regional offices across the Americas
- Create, maintain, and monitor key business metrics and analytics across the platform WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with the following locations in the Americas and clients actively involved in the FICC Solutions municipal bond business: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Miami (Domestic and Latin America coverage), Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and West Palm Beach.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years of prior experience in municipal bond trade support preferred, but not required
- Work collaboratively with other Wealth Management Professionals to serve as primary support for operational needs
- Process and reconcile trades on a daily basis, including booking and trade settlement
- Manage all administrative aspects of client onboarding process for managed account strategies
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Demonstrated interest in financial, economic and global capital markets
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Successful completion of Series 7 and 66 exams required within three months of starting at the firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top