PWM, Equity Solutions Group, Wealth Management Professional - Analyst - Hong Kong
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Private Wealth Management Group develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and families, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income and alternative investments. A Wealth Management Professionals (WMP) will provide support to the Investment Professionals in the implementation of new client accounts and ongoing servicing of existing clients. As a Wealth Management Professional, your responsibilities include:
- Serve as the liaison for clients regarding inquiries and provides team support
- Analyze and monitor client portfolios, and assist with other aspects of managing a client relationship
- Perform asset allocation for clients and prospects
- Act as the hub to other divisions of the firm to track portfolios and respond to client needs
- Execute equity, derivative, fixed income and fund trades
- Indicate clients' interest for syndicate deals
- Monitor equity and fixed income markets
- Handles cash management, foreign exchange transactions, currency hedging and money markets trades
- Assists teams in subscribing hedge funds, private equity funds and GSAM funds
- Assist on projects related to new business development, strategic planning, product development and other marketing infrastructure issues
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a team-oriented structure
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Interest in the financial markets and good investment sense / commercial instinct
- Cantonese and Mandarin required
- HK SFC paper 1 (must be obtained within first six months of employment)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top