PWM Client Reporting Java Developer - PWM Operations
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a full range of asset classes for High net worth individuals. The PWM Technology team provides critical technology services across a range of front and back office applications to support the Private Wealth Management (PWM) business.
The PWM technology team is looking for skilled software engineers to work on critical projects in the client reporting space. In this role the engineers have a unique opportunity to work along with other technologists, business and operational partners to engineer world class solutions to complex problems on very modern technical stack . The role would require candidates to have a good understanding of JAVA applications, RESTful APIs, Spring and the candidates would be responsible for working on all phases of the development cycle from design to final production rollout and post production support.
The contributions you make in your projects, through your innovation, engineering skills and software expertise will make a direct and immediate impact on scaling and developing the business.
If you have the skills, energy and passion to write JAVA code in the world of finance , look no further , come join our team !
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• This role offers the opportunity to work on several kinds of projects that include, but not limited to, business initiated projects to rollout new products or launch products in new markets , technical reachitecture projects for scaling up the business and enhancing client experience and regulatory projects to make sure PWM is in compliance with the regulations.
• This role offers the opportunity to work directly with various stakeholders, including Technical Architects, Business sponsors to develop innovative solutions for the Private Wealth Management platform.
• Developers will be challenged to bring new ideas, best practices and a strong commitment to quality.
• Developers will have access to a variety of training opportunities made available by the firm to help them grow in their careers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 4-7 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring technologies.
• Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to write Web Services, RESTful API and Microservices
• Big data technologies ( Apache Spark )
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top