PWM ACM PM - UI Associate - PWM Portfolio Mgmt, & Trading
- Bangalore, India
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management Group (PWM) within GS develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and family groups, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income, alternative investments, and other financial instruments. We are required to work with the business and federation - Ops, controllers, compliance - to come up with innovate solutions to genuine business problems , manage production support, provide efficiency in trade management, help deliver and maintain regulatory and compliance obligations. Current challenges involve a major uplift of a number of systems to newer web technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The successful candidate will help in PWM front office systems user interface design and development, Concert UI infra management for IMD and Concert services for order and execution management.
• Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong knowledge of front-end Web development, with specific experience executing sophisticated visual designs and interactions.
• Expert-level skills in HTML and CSS.
• Impeccable attention to detail, with a particular eye towards executing new functionality against an existing set of technical standards and within a design's visual grammar.
• Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects.
• NodeJS, Karma, Jasmine,
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top