Project Manager - Application Infrastructure
Deployment, Runtime and Architecture (DRA) is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing, testing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used across Goldman Sachs. Partnering with colleagues from Technology and the business, DRA solves critical problems, maintains and strengthens essential systems, provides training and internal consultancy, and safeguards the firm's culture of high-caliber software engineering.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive the lifecycle of a product from inception to adoption and act as a liaison between application development teams and business user groups
- Work with global service delivery programs that have significant Operational / Strategic impact and transform processes and services.
- Identify automation and optimization opportunities.
- Bring in transparency of services to global stakeholders and establish measurable quality parameters for successful implementation.
- Assess risk, define and report on key measurement indicators.
- Drive the program with the product engineering and operational teams and clearly demonstrate the value of the program to global stakeholders.
- Accommodate dynamically changing priorities and ensure successful, on-time delivery of the program as per defined goals.
- Act as an advocate of focusing on meeting objectives and nurturing a continuous improvement culture.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 2+ years of Project management experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have a demonstrable track record of delivering process/control improvements within significant programs of work, with nominal supervision
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills, as well as build strong relationships and work collaboratively with teams across the business
- Ability to operate remotely, in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Confidence to challenge appropriately, escalating as required.
- Good interpersonal skills - involving liaison across the organization with key personnel, influencing others to deliver to deadlines and guiding them on specific requirements
- Good report writing, written and oral communication skills (Face to face and via the telephone or videoconference)
- Ability to manage conflicting objectives
- Ability to make quick independent decisions based on logical thought processes
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify key themes, suggest solutions and deliver on opportunities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top