Product Manager - Marquee
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Marquee Product Managers are shaping the future of digital finance. Marquee's Product Management team - in partnership with Marquee's Design, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams - delivers innovative, industry-changing products and experiences to Goldman Sachs' institutional clients. Marquee Product Managers define complex product strategies and guide interdisciplinary teams to expertly deliver them to the market.
- Research and identify industry needs as well as disruption opportunities
- Develop, communicate and continuously refine product roadmaps that deliver innovative and engaging products
- Utilize key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success (or failure) of product launches, and make strategic decisions
- Understand the competitive markets in which we operate as well as the unique needs of our clients
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers in order to reach success
- Be a player/coach, promoting collaboration, integrity and transparency in everything that we do
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Proven experience in, and a passion for, building and shipping cutting edge financial and/or data products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capability to apply a blend of strategic and tactical approaches to problems
- Creative design thinking, strong business acumen and technical know-how
- Strong quantitative background in order to support data-driven decision making
- Comfort with working in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to navigate and influence the organization with ease
- Tenacity. Someone who is willing to go beyond their comfort zone, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in building and executing digital roadmaps within a financial context
- Experience working with data and API products, platforms and capabilities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top