Principal Investment, Desk Strategies, Analyst/Associate/VP, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We invest in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, and infrastructure-related assets and companies. Principal Investment operates on a global platform and our team works in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We look for individuals with versatile skills and a passion for investing.
The Strategies team within PI focuses on developing models and portfolio management tools to inform investing decisions, mitigate risk, and optimize the firm's capital usage.
We are looking for an individual with a strong background in programming and financial mathematics to develop financial models and work with the team in building out a portfolio management platform.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Developing valuation models
- Developing risk management strategies
- Developing portfolio management tools
- Developing capital allocation framework
- Lead projects involving multiple stakeholders across different teams and office locations
- Strong academic background in a relevant field - Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
- Strong programming background in a structured language (C++, Java, Python, etc)
- Strong quantitative and mathematical skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Commercial focus, team oriented, self motivated
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top