Principal Investment, Corporate Equity Investing, Analyst/Associate, Mumbai
- Mumbai, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Principal Investment invests in real estate equity and debt, corporate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally.
- Researching and assessing potential investment opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Building and operating complex financial models for company valuation purposes
- Participating in business analysis to help the team form a view on the merits of a potential investment
- Contributing to the preparation of discussion materials on proposed investment opportunities for the consideration of the Goldman Sachs internal investment committee
- Participating in the monitoring of new and existing portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies' management
- College degree
- At least 2 year of work experience in investment banking or private equity
- Strong technical skills in analysis, research, financial model building
- Has investor mindset and strong interpersonal skills to deal with clients Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top