Principal Investment, Asset Management, Vice President, Shanghai
Principal Investment invests in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally.
Would you like to utilize your finance, real estate, and loans knowledge to further build your brand by working on non-performing loan opportunities with Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong financial knowledge and a background in real estate-backed non-performing loans. This individual will be part of the team looking after real estate-backed non-performing loans investments mainly in China.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Evaluate and underwrite potential investment opportunities with our capital partners within the firm
- Asset management of investments
- Managing and coordinating of our operating partners and loan servicers
- Knowledge of the non-performing loan legal process in China
- Structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal, tax, and compliance issues
- Closing execution / documentation of transactions
- Direct communication and frequent interaction with internal GS teams, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, consultants, and accountants
- Financial modeling, PowerPoint presentations, and various internal memorandums / reporting
- Minimum 8 or more years of experience in relevant industry
- Business level English speaking, reading, and writing
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic corporate finance (NPV, IRR, etc.)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top