Principal Investment, Asset Management, Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Principal Investment invests in real estate equity and debt, corporate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally.
Would you like to utilize your finance and real estate knowledge to further build your brand by working on real estate opportunities with Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong financial knowledge and a background in real estate. This individual will be part of the team looking after real estate-related investments mainly in Hong Kong and China, across both debt and equity positions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Evaluate and underwrite potential investment opportunities with our capital partners within the firm
- Asset management of investments
- Oversight of operating partners
- Structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal, tax, and compliance issues
- Closing execution / documentation of transactions
- Direct communication and frequent interaction with internal GS teams, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, consultants, and accountants
- Financial modeling, PowerPoint presentations, and various internal memorandums / reporting
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience in relevant industry
- Business level English speaking, reading, and writing
- Cantonese and Mandarin proficiency
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
- Understanding of basic corporate finance (NPV, IRR, etc.)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top