Platform: Workplace Eng - Voice Engineer - Workplace Engineering
We are looking for an experienced implementation professional with engineering and program management skills to assure delivery of voice related technologies within the global and regional scopes. Driving down costs and reducing risk through environment ownership and optimization are the parallel goals in this position. Providing expertise in support of operational organizations will assure speed of issue resolution and integration of lessons learned into product development cycle.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Managing business, technology or risk-driven programs and projects across communication products to ensure they meet the firm's requirements. Products will cover Carrier products, Trader Voice Systems, IP-PBX, voicemail, call center, audio conferencing systems.
• Design deployment models standards, upgrade procedures and monitoring procedures for voice platforms.
• Interface with global team members to provide consistent product offerings.
• Perform engineering / design reviews.
• Manage product lifecycles for voice platforms.
• Provide escalation support and advance troubleshooting of critical issues on voice platforms.
• Document the design, architecture, monitoring and support aspects of the supported platforms.
• Analyze production outage trends and recommend long-term product fixes
• Engineer and streamline operation workflow process.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and be able to perform in both interrupt-driven and project-driven environments.
• Analytical, Problem solver and self-starter
• Operate in a fast-paced, demanding and delivery oriented environment
• Take ownership in a globally dispersed team and focus on delivery
• Excited to explore new technology
• Minimum 5 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms.
• Hands-on experience on Cisco voice products including Communications Manager, Unity Connection etc.
• Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, multisite voice communication systems.
• Thorough understanding of the voice communication concepts and protocols.
• Ability to clearly document deployment designs and related management and support procedure.
• Knowledge of Windows/UNIX programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, bash shell scripting, PowerShell
• Understanding of Computer-Telephony Integration APIs such as JTAPI would be an asset
• Experience on Telecom Carriers management.
• Experience on unified communications and network infrastructure.
• Led global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables.
• Ability to analyse production data in order to spot anomalies in configurations or logs
• Capable of automating repetitive tasks in a production environment.
• Experience on various enterprise voice products such as Asterisk IP-PBX, Audio Conferencing bridges, IPCC, IVR solutions
• Ideal candidate will have 12+ years of experience with at-least 5+ years of technical project management/business systems analyst experience.
• Exchange 2007 and 2010, and Exchange 2013, Networking, e.g. DHCP, TCP/IP, WINS, firewalls, Working knowledge of email security - Anti-Malware, SPAM and Phishing defenses, Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Preferred but not mandatory: Experience with cloud email solutions (i.e. Office 365, GoogleApps, etc.)
• B.S., B.E in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar is preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top