Platform - Workplace Eng - Mobile Infrastructure Engineer - Workplace Engineering
Develop a suite of solutions providing BYOD functionality. Provide a secure container
across all mobile OS platforms in which the application development community can
develop applications. Define and deliver a seamless mobile strategy, inclusive of service, device and applications across the firm.
The Mobile Platform team is responsible for mobile platform development and governance for the firm. We created Orbit and Lagoon, a mobile application suite and a mobile secure framework that are now being sold commercially. We are now focused on integrating those products and leveraging them to build GS specific services while also building higher level components/apps/services focused on enabling mobile business processes and workflows.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will be working closely with Technology Business Units across the firm to create common components, templates, and standards that help drive mobilization of business services.
• There are opportunities to develop globally available highly resilient and secure server and client side applications utilizing a variety of technologies, while gaining exposure to front office business flows and processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 5+ years of experience working as a DevOps/ Infrastructure Support Engineer with all stages (inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime and maintenance) of a large distributed systems
• Experience in working with globally distributed teams and multi-tier architectures is preferred
• Experience with complex debugging and root-cause analysis
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, shell scripting
• Experience working in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Great communication skills - as daily coordination with our global team is essential
• Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to navigate and prioritize requirements from multiple diverse stakeholders
• Exposure to Android or iOS platform
• Experience with MDM solutions (like Airwatch), Blackberry BES/ UEM infrastrucutre
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top