Platform - UX Design - Engineering Communications Lead
Engineering Communications lead
GS Engineering seeks an experienced hire to run its communication program and team. The candidate will work with the Engineering Leadership team to increase internal communication across a multi-thousand person distributed organization, accelerate our strategic changes & improve the our shared culture. Externally, the role will make GS Engineering a workplace of choice to the outside audience and potential recruits. We hope you will help us show the energy and enthusiasm of this dynamic group!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You can expect your role to involve
- Establishing an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Converting complex technical subject matter for a non-technical audience
- Coaching and assisting non-professional writers
- Managing a publishing schedule
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Keep stakeholders abreast of progress and answer their questions
- Use internal social media to communicate with employees internally
- Manage an internal communications officer or team
- Arrange presentations at organizational events, such as the All Hands
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top