Platform - TSO Network Services - Network Infrastructure
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
TSO Network Resolution manages global Network Infrastructure. EMEA and US start of business hours comes under Bengaluru shift so we need minimum people in shift to take care of production issues.
- Work with other technology teams globally to resolve issues impacting business
- Raise Incident Notifications and work on Restoration of services
- Proactive monitoring of environment
- Co-ordinate planned maintenance of global networks including equipment upgrades and configuration changes of over 8000 network devices
- Work with major telecom carriers on maintenance
- Participate in automation initiatives to improve work flow and achieve operational maturity
- Closely work with the Engineering teams to establish procedure for upgrades and configuration changes
- Work as part of a global team schedule
- Will have opportunities to learn and support cross-platform environments
- Strong understanding of networking technologies, topologies, and protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF & RIP, SNMP, Multicast, VSS, STP, HSRP, switching technologies, Carrier Circuits, WAN switching, SAN)
- Strong OSPF and BGP implementation and troubleshooting experience
- Strong experience with the management, internetworking design and implementation of networks Knowledge of VLANs, trunking and spanning tree protocol
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Preferably a B.Tech
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top