Platform - Multimedia Implementation Engineer
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Multimedia Implementation Engineering is at risk of delaying the delivery of projects driven by CSRE managed capital plans and other uplift programs where Multimedia AV solutions are required. Projects are budgeted for, and scheduled to deliver in 2017 and 2018 - Our strategy and developing Eco System calls for an initial phase of endpoint deployments to start this year. Refresh programs include plans for updated Conference Room Technology in Americas NY/NJ and regional offices such as Chicago, Seattle, Dallas TCC and Marcus build outs. Other upcoming projects include 200W/2nd/23rd floor upgrades for Technology Management, 200W/3 IMD additions, Toronto, Seattle and SLC Child Care projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The RTC Multimedia team is seeking a highly motivated, versatile technologist to join our Engineering team to help provide audio-visual implementation services, vendor management, design input and delivery management for conferencing and digital signage systems across the US. Individual will be responsible for planning with real estate team and collaborating on the delivery of the AV related jobs, adhering our standard designs, procuring equipment and managing vendors to complete projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Individual with solid project management skills; vendor management
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure; able to make real-time decisions to maintain continuity of the projects.
- Quick learning in a fast-paced environment
- Effective documentation skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Customer service skills
- Self-starter and team player
- AV Industry professional with 5 - 10 years project and vendor management experience
- Technical systems knowledge, audiovisual knowledge (Cisco, Polycom, AMX, Crestron, etc.), technical skills, basic understanding of acoustics and lighting design.
- Good understanding of IP Network technology
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience working on Construction and Real Estate projects with AV Integrators
- Able to develop vendor bid packages for project work
- Able to configure room based A/V equipment
- Experience with Polycom and Cisco room based systems including TelePresence
- Conformance testing
- Able to train business and operations team on
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top