Platform - ETO Client Services - CES Agent
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary and Responsibility:
Processing user requests regarding phone provisioning and programming.
Setting up and Programming phones on the Cisco /Avaya /Nortel platforms
Creating/Maintaining/Deleting Voicemail System Distribution lists.
Interact with onsite/in-house counterparts and vendor teams.
Coordinate with users and vendors to ensure on time fulfilment of requests.
- Escalate problems to Technology groups and the business managers as required.
- Queue management.
- Perform statistical analysis and business reporting.
- Identify automation opportunities and facilitate
- Proficiency in Cisco/Avaya/Nortel programming
- Broad financial industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Excel Reporting Skills
- Experience in a Provisioning team is preferred.
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to react quickly to client needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with a global team
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment.
- Graduation or Diploma holder with all certificates in place
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top