Platform - Client Platforms - Workplace Eng - Multimedia Product Specialist - (Program/Project Manager) - London
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Join our team to help solve interesting problems. We are looking for a candidate with extreme organizational skills to help manage projects for the Real Time Collaboration Engineering team, managing collaborative and creative technologies that allow our users to conduct their business efficiently. If you have an interest in working with both consumer and emerging technologies within the Multimedia and Collaboration spaces, then we would like to meet with you. If you consider yourself a very structured individual with skills to motivate others and the ability to deliver, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The candidate is expected to gain intimate knowledge of the Voice, Multimedia and Collaboration product suite and being responsible for overseeing multiple projects, sharing duties across disciplines to ensure proper coverage is in place
- Candidate will partner with engineering subject matter experts, other technical resources and product & platform owners to further the adoption of strategic development plans
- Candidate will have some responsibilities as it relates to inventory tracking, user communication and other types of documentation
- Individual would be expected to gain familiarity with GS systems for administrative purposes, for tracking requests, for providing status and other project related tasks
- We expect that the ideal candidate can contribute to improving the different workflows for efficiency gains wherever possible
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Candidate should have general organizing and planning skills; time management skills, focus on meeting deadlines
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, project management and program management skills
- Candidate should hold organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels of the organization
- Have great presentation skills and the ability to customize messaging for different audiences
- Have a proven track record for program management and delivery
- Manage project contracts (Projitos), have strong stakeholder management; have situational awareness and presence to follow-up on task in appropriate manner
- Able to multi-task with 2-3 simultaneous projects
- 5+ years related experience
- Ability to analyze Technology expense; optimize product pricing; create and manage product definitions
- Participate in the development and implementation stages, coordinate and facilitate the program in its multiple phases
- Help shape the communication and marketing strategies for the products by use of internal social media platforms and other internal tools
- The successful candidate will work closely with our users; represent RTC technology and its products, help provide the appropriate collaboration solutions
- Be creative, outside of the box thinker
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top