Personal Financial Management - Marketing, Visual Designer - Analyst - New York City
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Personal Financial Management team (Clarity Money) is seeking a talented Visual Designer who has a passion for simple design and shaping user-centric products. This Designer will be a key member of our marketing team, producing compelling and effective creative assets to drive user acquisition and engagement with the Clarity Money app. They should exhibit a thoughtful approach for producing creative assets that both satisfy our brand's high visual design standards and drive strong business results. They will also possess a strong perspective on design, copy and marketing channel best practices. The ideal candidate has a commitment to understanding and applying customer and performance data to optimize creatives, as well as the ability to manage production cycles quickly and efficiently.
This person will have a strong ownership mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead design strategy and production of all visual assets for user acquisition, customer engagement and content marketing campaigns, such as landing page/website design, display banners, email, infographics, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish weekly creative priorities, align on creative strategy and meet deadlines
- Translate data signals into optimized creative and messaging
- Make bold creative choices and develop assets that push the boundaries of existing formats while driving business results
- Collaborate with multiple teams internally (legal, compliance, brand, product, engineering) to ensure that creatives follow company and regulatory requirements and to improve the quality, efficiency and consistency of communications output
- A self-motivated designer with roughly 3 - 5 years' experience in digital design, social media marketing and/or CRM
- Keen understanding of the ever-changing landscape of performance marketing assets (paid social, display, landing pages, etc.) and channel communications (Email, rich media mobile push notifications, in-app notifications) with a focus on mobile responsiveness
- Demonstrated ability to develop and produce high-performing creative assets with speed and scale
- Strong knowledge of various visual formats - Static, gif, animation/motion graphic, photography and video
- Genuine passion for and experience with iterating on design work based on customer insights and campaign performance data
- Desire to catalogue and systematize learnings about design performance as we grow
Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top