Personal Financial Management - Marketing Analyst - New York City
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING DIVISION (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
DIGITAL FINANCE DESCRIPTION
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Clarity Money is a business recently acquired by Goldman Sachs that offers a revolutionary AI- and machine learning-based product for consumers to improve their financial health. Ushering in a new era of mobile personal finance management apps, Clarity Money uses artificial intelligence and data science to help consumers make smarter financial decisions and get the most from their money. The revolutionary features allow users to cancel bills, get a better credit card and create a savings account, all from within the app, and all at the push of a button.
We are seeking a talented Marketing analyst to join our fun and collaborative Product Marketing and Engagement team. Our goal is to help our customers take control of their finances. We drive product adoption and ongoing usage through a deep understanding of our customers and insightful marketing communications. In this role, you will own end-to-end execution of key customer relationship marketing initiatives, from the test and learn structure through post-campaign performance analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong ownership mentality, persistent intellectual curiosity, uncompromising focus on customer experience and outstanding attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Business Intelligence, Legal, Compliance, Product, Design, Engineering, etc.) to build and launch high-performing customer marketing campaigns through our CRM tool
- Develop creative testing strategies in partnership with the Marketing and Product teams to improve customer engagement and retention
- Monitor and synthesize high-level retention metrics and campaign performance over time
- Identify process efficiencies to improve speed and quality of marketing campaigns and creative assets
- Maintain a repository of key customer insights and testing results to inform ongoing segmentation, channel and messaging iterations
- Become an expert in competitor products and experiences, as well as versant in cross-industry customer marketing best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years in a B2C marketing role
- High degree of comfort with performance data and analysis, including experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, etc
- Demonstrated ability to optimize marketing campaigns with a long-term, strategic view
- Hands-on experience with email service providers and/or CRM platforms such as Braze a plus
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top