Personal Financial Management - Head of Product - Vice President - New York
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Clarity Money is a business recently acquired by Goldman Sachs that offers a revolutionary AI- and machine learning-based product for consumers to improve their financial health. The application allows users to view their finances, cancel bills, get a credit card and create a savings account, all at their fingertips.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to identify and execute on our vision to disrupt the way that consumers experience the financial services industry. You are a fit for this role if you are a natural born leader with a vision, paired with strong communication and execution skills to help make your vision a reality. You should naturally rely on consumer insights and data to build product plans and achieve business objectives. In this seat, you must be a problem solver who is comfortable getting into the weeds and is passionate about building world-class consumer product teams in a fast-growing startup environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Build products that help redefine the way that consumers experience their finances and the financial services industry
- Set and track business objectives to position Marcus for long-term, rapid growth
- Hold a view on how to build a disruptive and industry-leading product and communicate that vision across Marcus and through your efforts and product design
- Architect and recruit a world-class product organization to help execute your vision
- Ensure customer satisfaction, engagement and retention to exceed business expectations
- Own and consistently improve our customer journey by leveraging consumer insights and data
- Lead and rally multiple teams, both internal and external, to work together and iterate until goals are achieved
- Advocate for each customer across our product offerings and ensure their perspective is top of mind throughout our product roadmap
- Stay ahead of marketing technology, as well as digital and consumer trends
- 10 - 15+ years in product management
- Demonstrated success in building and leading high performance product teams
- Experience leading data-driven product strategies and roadmaps
- Management experience building, leading, challenging and coaching a team of product managers and engineers
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience in building consumer products that are simple and delight the end user
- Expert in design, research and data analysis
- Highly proficient in engineering
- Expert in agile development practices
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and changing startup environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for helping people
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top