Personal Financial Management - Growth Marketing- Associate - New York
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Clarity Money is a business recently acquired by Goldman Sachs that offers a revolutionary AI- and machine learning-based product for consumers to improve their financial health. U shering in a new era of mobile personal finance management apps, Clarity Money uses artificial intelligence and data science to help consumers make smarter financial decisions and get the most from their money. The revolutionary features allow users to cancel bills, get a better credit card and create a savings account, all from within the app, and all at the push of a button.
We are looking to add a seasoned professional to the Marketing team to develop the overall marketing strategy for the business. The ideal candidate is a marketing expert who can is comfortable with data and can use it to help define our marketing roadmap. This candidate will work closely with customer relationship management (CRM), product marketing, social media strategy and content, and needs to be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to rapidly grow the user base
- Ensure we exceed user growth goals under budget and at a fast pace
- Manage relationships with channel partners and networks
- Define and test acquisition hypotheses to scale acquisition channels while maintaining an efficient cost basis
- Collaborate with Tech, marketing, product and strategy teams to identify new features and areas for conversion improvement
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a growth marketing or related function
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Deep understanding of paid and non-paid marketing channels and networks
- Successfully scaled consumer focused applications at an efficient cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Data oriented decision making to optimize at every step (ad, campaign, channel and overall strategy)
- Experience with A/B testing and multi-channel optimization
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top