Pen Testing - Advisory - Tech Risk
- Warsaw, Poland
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
Business Unit Overview Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, Advisory is the consultative and technology subject matter expertise arm, responsible for assessing new technology initiatives for risk, partnering with engineers to architect and design secure products and services, embedding implementation reviews as part of the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline via code analysis and penetration testing, and guiding technology innovation in terms of security and control across Goldman Sachs. The team plays a critical role in designing and assessing controls for our transition to building native public cloud applications. Role In this role, you will join one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will validate architectural deficiencies, vulnerabilities and implementation weaknesses to demonstrate security gaps, provide mitigation options and help teams deliver secure products and solutions for the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Penetration test infrastructure products, solutions and platforms (ex. authentication systems, operating systems, infrastructure management frameworks, network devices, voice infrastructure)
• Work with teams to address vulnerabilities in infrastructure products and product configurations
• Evaluate technical system designs for architectural deficiencies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing across any of the mentioned infrastructure technologies, solutions and/or platforms
• Working knowledge of common security tools (metasploit, mimikatz, netcat, scapy, fuzzers, burp/fiddler, wireshark)
• Well versed with TCP/IP stack and network protocols
• High level knowledge of cryptography concepts
• Experience in adopting or crafting custom proof of concept exploits
• Basic knowledge of common cloud products and solutions
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
• Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pentesting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top