Operations Technology - Reg Reporting Developer - Jersey City
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
- Focus on regulatory trade processing and system flows
- Require developer open to developing with Slang and SecDB
We are looking for candidates to:
- Work in a fast paced front office environment working alongside highly motivated engineers developing electronic trading systems
- Design, develop, test and document highly reliable new applications, tools and workflows to support new revenue opportunities, trader efficiency and associated infrastructure, in a structured, disciplined environment.
- Have opportunity to work with several different technology platforms deployed within the Derivatives business including proprietary scripting language (Slang and SecDB), Java, Scala, HTML5 and database platforms
- Form strong client relationships with trading, operations and other key users
- developing on Linux/Unix based systems
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills
- SQL and Database skills, e.g. Sybase.
- Slang / SecDB or similar experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top