Operations - Securities Divisions Operations - Fixed Securities Operations - Analyst - Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Fixed Income Securities supports the Fixed Income institutional desks with trade booking, confirmation, Prematching and fails management. The team is also responsible for exception detection, research, resolution and escalation of position & cash differences in client, broker and inter-company accounts.
- Processing of electronic and manual client allocations
- Request account setup and instruction updates
- Onboard clients to trade electronically
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of client confirmations
- Pre- match trades with clients on Fixed Income products prior to settlement date in order to minimize exposure and potential risk
- Analyze and understand the cause of the exceptions which were caused after settlement date and work with related teams on resolution.
SKILL / EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant experience in an operational management position or similar role with a proven track record for managing multiple processes, functions and driving change.
- Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions.
- Strong influencing skills essential. Capable of assertively interacting with business stakeholders and counterparts in order to resolve day to day issues, control risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to hold clear and concise conversations with internal and external business partners.
- Develop new processes and re-engineer current processes to meet changing needs of the business.
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail and excellent ability to execute on deliverables.
- Experience in working with business and technology partners to develop functional specifications to address complex business needs.
- Leader who works effectively in a team setting and is creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies and approaches).
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top