Operations - Securities Division Operations ( SDO) - Associate - Seoul
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of Securities operations? Our Korea SDO is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with clients, sales, traders, and various teams across operations & federations team to manage local team to support business and mitigate risks associated with Korea business.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new products launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The Korea SDO is responsible for the trade process management and settlement and regulatory reporting of Equity for trading desks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTAIL
• Perform and supervise daily process of listed derivatives of trade matching and booking, margin settlement with exchange and clients, reconciliation, and regulatory reporting.
• Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the operational process lifecycle of Listed Derivatives by interacting with traders and clients, in addition to, legal, compliance, and other federation teams in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
• Use your inquisitive mind set to identify efficiency opportunities with respect to process flow methodology as well as enhance scalability with robust solutions.
• Closely deal with clients to field inquiries around the trading and settlement process
• 3~5 years' experience of Korea Listed Operations preferred
• Knowledge concerning Korea markets, securities products and regulations
• Fluency in written and spoken Korean is mandatory
• Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance issues and workload with high risk control standard and to manage and track multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top