Operations - Securities Division Operations - FI Securities Operations - Analyst - New York
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant experience in an operational management position or similar role with a proven track record for managing multiple processes, functions and driving change
- Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions
- Strong influencing skills essential. Capable of assertively interacting with business stakeholders and counterparts in order to resolve day to day issues, control risks and improve operational efficiency
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to hold clear and concise conversations with internal and external business partners
- Develop new processes and re-engineer current processes to meet changing needs of the business.Highly organized individual with attention to detail and excellent ability to execute on deliverables
- Experience in working with business and technology partners to develop functional specifications to address complex business needs
- Leader who works effectively in a team setting and is creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies and approaches)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top