Operations - Securities Division Operations - Equities Execution Services Client Ops - Associate/Vice President - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
OPERATIONSOperations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Our Equities Execution Services (EES) Client Ops team is looking for a professional who is looking to use and develop their client service skills, support the day to day cash equities business, and focus on strategic and continuous improvement of our STP rates and overall workflows.
Equity Client Ops is a middle office, client facing team, providing strategic operational support for Single Shares, Electronic Trading, US Listed Options, and Program Trading. Main functions include trade allocation, prematching, and fails management. Focus on increasing scalability of our current workflows to support the growing business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage a very dynamic and high energy client facing team
- Develop your client relationship skills through direct client meetings
- Day to day query resolution from both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and proactive strategic resolution of trade breaks and fail management
- Work closely with technology and our business development team to upgrade our platforms and processes in order to enhance the client experience and increase controls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years of experience in financial services
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Proven skills on process improvement identification and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, proactive, energetic approach
- A strong team player who is able to work efficiently & effectively under pressure and to tight timelines
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn are key attributes given the steep learning curve this role will provide
- A highly confident, mature and professional approach to all work undertaken
- Team oriented
- Client service skills
- Risk and control mind-set
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top