Operations - Securities Division Operations - Currency Operations - FX Middle Office - Analyst - New York
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
FX Operations is responsible for the operational risk management of the firm's foreign exchange trading activities. This includes support of all foreign exchange derivative products traded by the FX Trading & Sales Desks in the Americas, as well as Latin American interest rate swaps and Currency Futures. The Middle Office team performs critical real time risk management controls, in addition to providing trade flow support, position control, and ensuring accurate books and records.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Supporting trade flow, verification, and books and records accuracy of listed products
• Ensure positional integrity and trade flow between risk systems, processing systems, and books and records
• Serve as a central point of contact for Trading and other Operations teams
• Generate and review management reports and risk analytics
• Bachelor's degree required
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Client focused and target driven
• Flexible team player with an ability to work well under pressure
• Effective problem solver and consensus builder
• Driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures, understanding of trade allocation and confirmation processes, including trade discrepancy resolution, reconciliation and reporting skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top