Operations - Securities Division Operations - Credit Operations - Associate - Irving
Our Bank Loan Middle Office team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with traders, sales, technology and other operational groups to mitigate risks associated with the matching, allocation, middleware management and documentation of bank loan transactions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Bank Loans Middle Office is a high-value risk management team in Operations that controls the risk associated with the upfront booking, matching, allocation and legal documentation of bank loan transactions. The team actively works with front office as well as downstream operational groups to facilitate front to back workflows.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of trade lifecycles, position management, confirmation and settlement
- Partner with the Business and Federation to provide subject matter knowledge in effort to facilitate smooth trade management processes
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all trade economics and allocations are correctly captured in the risk management system
- Leverage your quantitative skills to decompose complex trade breaks and propose creative, robust proccess flow model solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services
- Candidate must be comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Confident in their verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment
Preferred Qualifications•Prior knowledge of Bank Loans and financial industry operational work flows
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top