Operations - Securities Division Operations - Credit Operations - Associate - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Our Bank Loan Middle Office team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with traders, sales, technology and other operational groups to mitigate risks associated with the matching, allocation, middle-ware management and documentation of bank loan transactions.
OUR IMPACT Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow. Bank Loans Middle Office is a high-value risk management team in Operations that controls the risk associated with the upfront booking, matching, allocation and legal documentation of bank loan transactions. The team actively works with front office as well as downstream operational groups to facilitate front to back workflows.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of trade life-cycles, position management, confirmation and settlement
- Partner with the Business and Federation to provide subject matter knowledge in effort to facilitate smooth trade management processes
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all trade economics and allocations are correctly captured in the risk management system
- Leverage your quantitative skills to decompose complex trade breaks and propose creative, robust process flow model solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services
- Candidate must be comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Confident in their verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Prior knowledge of Bank Loans and financial industry operational work flows
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top