Operations - Regulatory & Control Ops - Ledger Integrity Ops - Reconciliations - Analyst - Bengaluru
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to apply your client service and analytical skills to help clients and auditors complete their regulatory audit? Do you want to interact with all businesses in Goldman Sachs and deepen your understanding of the various financial products in the firm? Our Audit Confirmations team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate and work together with the firm's clients and their auditors. You will develop expertise in identifying and resolving client and auditor queries across all our businesses, implement enhancements to improve efficiency, and exercise and develop all of your communication skills while coordinating with impacted groups.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
The Audit Confirmations team is responsible for handling all the client audit queries globally. The team interacts closely with external clients and also the internal teams to resolve open audit queries and exceptions. The team continuously works towards improving their client service levels through automation and streamlining.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the settlement and trade flows for all the firms businesses and how they interact with the books and records that are held both internally and externally.
- Identify trends of issues causing exceptions and conduct deep-dives into technical issues to investigate and fix root causes spanning multiple teams and vendors.
- Work with business partners to analyze and implement solutions and workflows for new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with a global team to leverage knowledge and best practices.
- Showcase your attention to detail and ability to master the wide variety of breaksheets.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with critical vendors which maintain books and records.
- Highlight your ideas for improving processes and implement them globally to impact and uplift the entire process.
- Work with senior technologists and project managers on key projects that are re-shaping the exception identification, communication, and resolution models.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with dynamic and aggressive deadlines.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal/external clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Experience in communicating complex operational flows to varied audiences in verbal and written mediums.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top