Operations, PWM Operations, Client Onboarding Outreach Team, Associate - Hong Kong
Y OUR IMPACT
Are you looking to apply your good interpersonal and detail oriented skills in a client-facing team? Our PWM Client On-Boarding Outreach Team is seeking a professional to liaise with external client as well as to work closely with PWM Business, Anti-Money Laundering Group, Compliance and Legal to ensure a positive client experience and resolve documentation issues.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the Firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations supports PWM Private Wealth Advisors (PWA) globally. PWAs are responsible for advising ultra-high net worth individuals on strategies to build and protect their financial assets through customized advice and services.
PWM Operations is instrumental in meeting our clients' needs and is responsible for several key processes which include asset transfers, client servicing, execution services, account opening, performance measurement, and reporting of Goldman-custodied assets and away-custodied assets.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
H OW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Ensure satisfactory client experience by providing exceptional support during onboarding, maintenance, and remediation requests;
- Act as a single point of contact for Sales teams and external clients for account documentation queries;
- Ensure clients' understanding of the account documentation, Client Identification Program, and regulatory requirements during onboarding, maintenance, or remediation processes;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of account documentation in accordance with firm policy and regulatory requirements;
- Perform data input into the system for account opening, maintenance, and remediation requests; and
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3-5 years of work experience with previous client service experience
- Mandarin language skills (Business level) preferred
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Have a high level of self-initiative to challenge and improve processes
- Strong understanding of risk and control framework in operations
- Has strong interpersonal skills to establish Business and Federation relationships
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects and manage deadlines effectively
- Strong team player who is able to work under pressure
- Previous client facing experience is preferred
- MAS Licensing will be required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top